SPRING DIGITAL VINYL
8000 Series Professional Graphic Vinyl for Cutting Plotters
SPRING DIGITAL VINYL - 8000 SERIES
VINYL FOR CUTTING PLOTTER
Film: 80 micron matt monomeric calendered vinyl
Adhesive: clear permanent acrylic based adhesive
Backing: one side PE coated paper 140g/m2
Outdoor Durability: 1 year
Regular Roll Size: Width 610mm / 1220mm x Height 50 mtrs
1. Use transfer tape to easily install your vinyl letters on to the desired surface. The transfer tape (sticky side) is to be directly placed on top of your vinyl letters.
2. After measuring and marking where you want your lettering to be applied, affix the graphic with the help of the transfer tape to the wall.
3. Now slowly start removing the backing from top to bottom with the transfer tape remaining over the cut vinyl.
4. Working from top to bottom use a squeegee or flat edge to apply the letters to the wall while continuing to slowly pull the backing off. Once fully applied, slowly and carefully peel away the transfer tape.
4. Your vinyl lettering is now applied to the wall.