This cold laminator is unique in that it includes a heat assist top lamination roller. Adding heat to cold pressure sensitive laminating film helps reduce silvering.
Wide Format Laminating and Mounting
- The 65” wide entry is ideal for laminating and mounting wide format graphics.
- Combine with a wide format inkjet printer to provide endless finishing solutions.
- 1” Nip permits laminating and mounting on substrates up to 1” thick.
Easy to Use
- Quick Notch system for gap adjustment and auto-grip hubs allow quick and easy replacement of roll films.
- Digital controls for speed, and includes a rear remote control and foot pedal for hands-free operation.
- Use with pressure sensitive laminator films.
- Heat assist top roller heats up to 122 degrees Fahrenheit
- Heat helps reduce the phenomenon know as "Silvering" when using some cold lamination films.
- The durable and sturdy frame construction and requires little assembly and minimal maintenance.
- The RSC1650LSH comes with a 1 year part & labor (Rollers 6 months) warranty.