BOFA 2000 IQ FUME EXTRACTION UNIT
The AD 2000 iQ laser fume extraction unit packs a heavyweight punch with unsurpassed filter capacity and high performance.
The AD 2000 iQ’s technology delivers superior and measurable performance, ensuring airflow and filtration is maintained even when
particulates start to build up. It’s thanks to the vacuum/pressure which is three times greater than that of its predecessor, the AD 2000. This makes it suitable for the most demanding and complex installations, so you can rely on extended filter life, together with effective removal of fumes and particulates.
It’s user friendly too, with a design that makes easy work of filter changes. And the easy to read and access controls display panel is
conveniently located on top of the unit. The iQ Operating System is Patent-protected and has received global acclaim for its ability to
maximise manufacturing performance and continuity of production.
The AD 2000 iQ’s design also permits greater flexibility of different exhaust installations. Different exhaust configurations allow recirculation via the rear panel or externally vented hose connection systems.
• iQ Operating System
• 2 x DeepPleat DUO pre filters
• Reverse Flow Air technology
• Combined HEPA/Gas filter incorporating ACF technology
• Blowers with high airflow and vacuum levels
• High contrast display
• Real time airflow reading
• Filter status warnings
• Remote data diagnostics via USB
• Independent filter condition monitoring
• Long life filters with low replacement costs
• ‘Run safe’ operation (filters must be installed correctly for the unit to operate)
• Remote stop / start interface
• Filter change / System fail signal
• VOC gas sensor (Volatile Organic Compound)
• On-board compressor